We are expanding our Fusion Cloud Applications development team in Bucharest, looking for a wide range of engineers from smart juniors to experienced architects.
This is your chance to use and expand your skills in Requirements Engineering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Troubleshooting.
You will work directly with the product manager, in a multinational team of talented engineers, designers and architects, to deliver a product that aims to outperform and outsell its competition.
We offer great career perspectives in a challenging work environment, access to industry leading training & certification and competitive salaries.
We are using the Agile engineering methodology to design, develop and troubleshoot mission critical software with huge data sets, very high up-time requirements and a distributed architecture.
We are looking for people
• having a deep understanding of web application architectures, Java EE, JSF, JMS, architecture, Design Patterns as well as Object Oriented.
• who can think "out of the box" and challenge the status-quo.
• who like to be challenged technically and can take ownership of problems, seeing them through to completion.
• able to work individually, integrate in the global team and are capable of leading one.
• analyze the requirements and define the specifications
• design the solution and present it to the architecture group
• develop software according to the specifications
• provide leadership and expertise in the design of new products, services and processes.
• drive the adoption of modern technologies and development tools
• recommend and justify changes to existing products, services and processes.
• improve the standards for unit testing, regression testing, coverage and code audit
• apply, improve and expand the coding standards for our group
Come work in a rewarding and stimulating environment.
Join our team in Bucharest today!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).