Preferred QualificationsJunior/Part-time Software Developer –
Expand your knowledge, gain experience and get certifiedCome and join Oracle’s cloud revolution!
We are looking for a front-end junior engineer to help us developthe next-generation cloud sales tool!
Why should you choose us? Here are just a few reasons:
- You will be part of a united team, where you can let your skills shine, but also learn from other professionals with skills in areas like development, devops, operations, build, infrastructure and site reliability engineering. You will feel the power of one of the largest software companies in the world, fueling your professional and personal growth – all IT cultures are represented within Oracle – and you will deploy your code into some of the most performant Data Centers in the world, equally used by Oracle and our competitors.- You will be involved throughout the whole product lifecycle, from gathering requirements to designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining our software, thus having the chance to experience the full product development process.- Our organization is devoted to personal development to the point where we allocate 10% of our work time exclusively to learning. We have an experienced training advisor coaching our team and working with us to fulfill our learning needs.
-We haveprojects written in a wide variety of languages you can contribute in whichwill allow you to explore new areas and expand your technical expertise.- We offer flexible working options for students or graduates who pursue Master’s degrees- We offer many benefits.
How can you help us?
Our current focus is on the front-end, hence we are looking for talented front-end future colleagues.
There will be one Saturday every quarter (3 months) when you will be required to work to help the maintenance of our application.
What we hope to find in you:
- An avid desire to learn and a great curiosity level 😊
- A bachelor degree in Software Development/IT or a senior student with coding knowledge and a desire to progress
- Programming skills – procedural and OOP. Functional would be a plus
- Technologies: we use Oracle VBCS and Oracle JET as a tech stack, but relevant experience would constitute knowledge of any of these technologies (either is good, not all are required):
o Front-end development technologies
Oracle VBCS + Oracle JET
o Continuous integration and continuous delivery tool sets
GITLab, Jenkins, Hudson, etc
o Container technologies
Docker, Kubernetes, Wercker, etc
- Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX commands/utilities/ Linux administration would be nice
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python will be nice
Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English.