- Maintain and document created content inline with industry best practices
- Deliver within estimated time, take responsibility for the task and its timeline
- Maintain communication with client counterparts in a professional and goal oriented manner
- Provide training to less experienced colleagues and share knowledge regularly with the team
Real impact one step at a time
Our current projects are mainly for clients in the Financial Services industry for which we contribute solution design, development, business analysis and platform support expertise, in order to deliver business critical functionality in ServiceNow. The high number of projects we are involved with and the complexity of the tasks involved, offer our developers a great opportunity to continually develop their knowledge.
As a ServiceNow developer you will be involved in complex projects which will allow you to continuously develop your technical skills. You will have the chance to attend several technical and soft skills training programs sponsored by the company. We offer ample time for self-development and aim to maintain a relaxed and friendly work environment within our team.
The ServiceNow area is part of the Smart Automation community within Accesa. Our community aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience and encourage efficiency, proactivity and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
- Experience with Database Modeling and SQL
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP/REST)
- Good understanding of IT Business Processes
- Communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certifications
- ITIL v3, v4 Foundation certification
- Good Communication skills in German
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses