How you will contribute
You will :
Organize trials (e.g. materials, team logistics etc.). Communication and execution of promotional activities within the I2M process.
Coordination (planning and tracking) with all plant departments for plant trials, key project activities. Status tracking and communication of plant activities key cross functional team members (external to the plant).
Work on the simplification agenda and support the delivery of the site productivity and improvement agenda. Ensure execution of regional / global menu cards and ensure that manufacturing hurdle rates are met.
Coordinates effectively with Operations Core team to setup teams for the projects and with the Engineering team to manage startup and construction activities for the projects.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge :
1. Lead Implementation of productivity projects - with focus on raw and packaging materials, including implementation of new specifications and supplier switches, etc.
within agreed time and budget.
2. Key contact for defined raw / pack supplier for project implementation, e.g. of NPD's, new specification and supplier switches
3. Provide supplier input in cross-functional meetings, eg. : project team meetings, etc
4. Organize trial execution for supplier related projects (raw materials and packaging)
5. Generate ideas of productivity projects linked to raw materials & packaging materials for category pipeline
6. Strong linkage to key stakeholders to minimize waste / scrap costs
7. Facilitate origination cost payments
1. University Degree is preferred.
2.Experience in Commercialization / Procurement / Operations in a manufacturing or supply chain environment or similar role.
3. Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
4. Worked in role with extensive multifunctional interaction / exposure
5. Languages : English & local language
Position is based in Clinceni, Ilfov.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people.
We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like , and chocolates, , , and biscuits, and and gums get safely into our customers hands and mouths.
Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.