Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customization & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
We are looking for a talented Creative Content Designer to support our desire to visually communicate through artful visual presentations, graphics and media work, and also to help with the UI design and customization for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals etc. This individual will collaborate with Oracle Executives, sales teams, designers for creating and maintaining UI content, establishing best practices, gathering assets, creating design principles, and be the key piece to defining our design language.
This position requires a creative individual with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time. Flexibility and willingness to learn will be key traits for this position.
- Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals, including templates, backgrounds, information graphics, charts, illustrations, animation/multi-media and diagrams leveraging brand guidelines and brand templates
- Streamlined workflow between Adobe CC apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working with mockup tools (Axure, Balsamiq etc)
- Visual problem solver - ability to dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience engagement
- Design clear, uncluttered presentations/layouts that achieve optimum visual quality and performance
- Create original graphic, infographic, schematic, data visualization content for presentations, and also for the UI design and customization for Oracle products, web and mobile applications, customer portals etc
- Think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
Ideal candidate should have:
- Degree/Certificate in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Ability to conceptualize, identify and create design assets needed to bring the story to life
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to adhere to and interpret brand standards
- Team player who can motivate and lead
- Creative, tenacious and thorough
- Pro-activeness (Self-Starter)
- Must be fluent (speaking and writing) in English, as the role will support United States based Sales team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the Pre-Sales centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).