Oracle Pre-Sales is the functionwhich provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle.Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basisin tasks such as:
- Reusable productpresentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating ourcustomer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers& partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs ofconcept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interactingwith product development about new releases and new functionality
If you enjoy being handson with software, figuring out all the ins and outs, finding solutions to thehard problems, who loves to build awesome demos, then this is a great role foryou.Our Oracle SCM Demo Engineeringteam is a team of custom demo builders and solution finding masters with apassion for all things SCM and staying ahead of the technology curve.
This highly rewarding role willoffer you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills of Transportationand Warehouse Management and work in unison with Oracle’s best field sales consultants,solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements intosolutions that drive business results. Building amazing demos and helpingsales. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle’scustomers in North America.
Your core responsibility is tounderstand customer challenges and build solutions leveraging Oracle’s modernCloud platform and applications.
You are expected to work directly with the sales team to:
- Provide direction and specialistknowledge in applying Oracle Transportation Management and Warehouse Managementsolutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Develop outstanding Oracle demonstrationsand content.
- Build repeatable cloud solutiondemonstrations.
- Create new industry-focused solutioninnovations.
- Convey the business value of Oraclesolutions to meet customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A passion for learning andleadership in logistics, transportation and supply chain.
- Ability to discuss key industry issuesand a passion for figuring out solutions.
- 3-5 years previous Logistics, Transportationor Warehouse Management implementation or consulting (pre-sales) experience inSCM solutions
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills.
- Operational Background in Transportation,Logistics, Supply Chain, Global Trade, Warehouse Management
- Oracle Transportation Management orOracle Warehouse Management experience preferred.
- Experience in various industries suchas Industrial Manufacturing,