Direct Reporting to : Customer Service Department Team Leader
Main Job Purpose:
• Ensures the uploading of all manual incoming orders in the internal system, timely and accurately.
• Support receptionist duty by providing a minimal secretarial support
• Answers the general incoming calls, directing the calls to the appropriate official
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Order Processing role:
• Ensures the uploading of all customers’ orders in the internal order management system, timely and accurately, by observing the company’s order processing procedures;
• Process or verify all orders received from the customer service staff into relevant systems ;
• Communicate with all account responsible to solve any issues related to the orders to be processes and correct them if needed;
• Ensures the verifying, mapping and transfer of the orders received through automated Company order systems;
• Issue reports in order to verify all orders uploaded in the system;
• Support all aspects of customer service department.
Administration Assistant role:
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member;
• Meet and greet clients and visitors;
• Registers all documents entered in the company. Files and distribute correspondence inside the company;
• Handles office supplies orders;
• Perform administration of company petty cash / small protocol expenses;
The key performance measures for this job role are:
•Speed and accuracy of performing all allocated tasks (order entry, telephone answering performance, etc).
•Proactive support to local CS team
•Achievement of business and customer established SLAs
•Ability to deal with internal and external customers quickly, professionally and accurately.
•Supporting the maintenance of all internal procedures, rules and regulations.
Experience and Personal Profile:
• High school graduated
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English; any other additional language would be considered a plus • Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Google suite) would be considered a plus
• The ability to understand and use ERP systems would be considered a plus
• Key board skills (quick and accurate word processing with the computer);
• Responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented
• Clear and polite telephone manner with excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• A good team player
• Working experience in administrative &clerical support with PC data entry operating - would be considered a plus