The ideal candidate is an enthusiast who actively uses Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Microsoft
Ads and other performance platforms on a daily bases.
We are looking for someone who is up to date with the latest industry trends.
In this exciting role, you will work to expand our paid advertising campaigns globally. He or she will
implement the company’s global strategy, extend our campaigns and discover new opportunities to be
- Execute our global campaigns across Google, Microsoft and other platforms.
- Design and conduct tests to find new platform, optimize the ads copy or bring
- other performance opportunities.Conduct detailed analyses and reports for your campaigns in order to align the
- KPI’s into the global strategy
- Identifying and monitoring emerging trends, innovations and competitors
- Acquire new traffic sources using new platforms, placements and partnership
- Manage the relation with partners and collaborators
- Always up-to-date with the latest trends in the search marketing field
- Mobile apps campaigns may be a plus
- English is mandatory
- Good understanding of performance marketing enviroment
- Good understanding of online marketing channels
- Experience for more than 4 years in online marketing.
- Understanding of data analytics and the ability to analyze numbers in order
- to improve the KPI’s
- Strong analytical skills
- Abilities of assimilation and synthesis of technical information
- Communication skills
- Open-mindedness for changes and novelty
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, as well as medical.
Powered by JazzHR