Job Description :
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Customer service representative in our Sales Team.
Help us create next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Manage large numbers of customer questions and complaints
2. Identify and assess consumer requirements
3. Offer quick and accurate client assistance
4. Process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfil customer needs
5. Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
6. Rely on directions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
7. Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
8. Escalate complaints across multiple communication channels
Requirements : What we are looking for
What we are looking for
1. Familiar with CRM systems and practices
2. Ability to provide innovative solutions to customer conflicts
3. Orientation towards customer service
4. Ability to retain deep product and service knowledge
5. Solid documentation skills
6. Calm, agreeable temperament
7. Strong phone handling and active listening skills
8. Basic understanding of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the publishing field
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Customer service representative to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely collaboration through the cloud.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work. Our developers spend only 2-
3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building.
Business Documentation, Commitment to Customer Service, Corporate Advisory, CRM Databases, CRM Program Management, CRM software, Custom Publishing, Customer Service, Offer, Offer Creation, Offer Development