The HRIS Analyst provides support service related to HR Systems and interfaces, including reporting, local process, interface problem solving and process documentation maintenance.
1. Provide HR systems reports to support HR Services Centre and business processes. Work with and manage stakeholders to identify information needs and source.
Consolidate reporting in order to meet business requirements in the most time and resource-effective manner, advocating our business process and principles.
Utilize productivity tool (when implemented) to provide monthly HR Service Level Agreement reporting packs and propose improvement ideas arising from this data.
2. Contribute to monitoring and problem solving relating to systems replication and interfaces.
3. Support the maintenance of QRG / SOP documentation.
4. Use appropriate platforms to support HR process incident management, eg. Service Management 9.
5. Support the HR Shared Service Centre team with position / organizational structure management and work flexibly within the team to cover peaks of workload
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.
We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.