- Controller for direct material purchasing: operative cost controlling for specific material fields within BBM;
- Preparation and reporting of year-to-date, current forecast, business plan as well as controlling and analysis of key performance indicators at material field level Comparisons of target versus actual performance, analysis and commenting of reasons for deviation and giving recommendations to the management;
- Identification and monitoring of measures and risks;
- Continuous optimization of processes and tools;
- Presentation of purchasing results in management meetings.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Business Mathematics, Business Informatics;
- Experience in controlling and/or purchasing;
- Excellent IT know-how (especially MS Office/Excel, SAP, Power BI);
- Good analytical skills and understanding of figures;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Systematic, precise and independent working style;
- Self-confidence & assertiveness, willingness to take over responsibility;
- Flexibility as well as ability to cope with stressful situations;
- Cross-functional & cross-process mind set;
- Motivation to work in global teams;
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage;
- Available for travel.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă