The Content Marketing Specialist primary responsibilities are planning, production, publishing and analysis of online events as well as on-demand content in LATAM. Content team in collaboration with Campaigns team works on promotion plans for created assets via various digital marketing channels.
- Coordinate online events (webinars) production for LATAM: topics development, planning, scheduling, publishing, speakers’ coordination, and analytics.
- Coordinate online events/on-demand content production and publishing on the global level – webinars, white papers, product demos.
- Collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts (evangelists, bloggers, engineers, developers, analytics, IT administrators) on content topic development.
- Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure effective content placement on Veeam and 3rd party web sites.
- Use digital analytical tools to perform regular reporting on content activities results.
- Maintain content publishing schedule for particular audiences/regions.
- Work with content management systems for content publishing.
- Work with tracking, planning, CRM systems for tasks management and analytics.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing: tools, sources, systems
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (or similar)
- Knowledge of an email marketing platform
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platform
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- IT knowledge - Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Self-education on marketing and technical related matters
- Experience of writing marketing texts in English
- Keeping track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates
- Previous experience with email marketing and digital marketing platforms
- Self-starter with an ability to learn quickly
- Capacity for innovative thinking and problem-solving
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to self-improve
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to understand clients’ needs
- Negotiation skills
- Stress resistance
- Sense of initiative
- Irreproachable behavior and decent human relations
- Team player
- Emotional balance
- Coordination skills
- Responsiveness to professional requirements
- Serious, rigorous, positive attitude