Oracle Software Supportis growing its Oracle Engagement Cloud Support team.
As part of this team, youwill learn the latest technology and help influence product supportability,usability, maintenance, and installation/configuration.
The team works closelywith the Oracle Engagement Cloud Development team, as well as other Oracleteams, directly involved in Fusion Products.
If you are interested injoining the support team for a product in its early stages and help shape thefuture of Oracle Engagement Cloud product and Oracle Engagement Cloud customersalike, then this is the place to be. If you think you meet the requirementsbelow, we are definitely interested in finding more about you.
As a Senior SupportEngineer, you will be expected to have:
• B. S. degree inComputer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent workexperience.
• Good communication skillswith the ability to provide advice to both technically aware andnon-technically aware customers.
• Knowledge of SQL andRDBMS
Key technical &Analytical Skills:
• Strong problem-solvingskills.
• SQL knowledge andability to understand RDBMS concepts
• Documentingtroubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
• Detailed functionalknowledge of one or more products/modules, preferable related to CustomerRelationship Management (CRM).
• Troubleshooting inSaaS/Cloud environments
• Good interpersonal andcustomer care skills.
• Ability to dealpolitely with difficult callers.
• Ability to liaise withcustomers in an empathic and technically effective manner.
• Excellent communicationskills with the ability to provide advice to both technically aware andnon-technically aware customers.
• Customer orientedattitude.
• Good command of Englishlanguage, both written and verbal.
• Ability to persevere inthe face of obstacles and ensure customers’ success.
• Detail oriented.
• Logical thinker.
• Able to work well in ateam, as well as on your own.
• Process orientationpreferred.
• B.S in InformationTechnology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Other qualifications orcertifications within the IT domain might be considered.
- You will be thetechnical interface to customers and Oracle Partners for resolution of problemsrelated to the use of and maintenance for Oracle Engagement Cloud. You willhave an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depthknowledge of several products and/or platforms. You will be highly experiencedin multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimaldirections from management. Routinely, you will act independently whileresearching and developing solutions for customer issues.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means). Able to work with general guidance from senior support engineers and management and, in some areas, may work independently. Solutions often take time to develop through research, collaboration or problem replication.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. One year prior working experience with Oracle products (or at least two years related experience without Oracle products) and technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).