Have you ever fancied working in the social media industry but didn’t know where to start?
Are you a console or PC gamer? Passionate about gaming and making the gaming community a safe environment for its users?
Do you speak native level Italian?
If so, then this may be the perfect work opportunity for you!
Our number one focus is to help brands build genuine human connections with their consumers. We partner with our clients to find business solutions through human interactions driven by data and insights. We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including community management, listening, content, reporting, and crisis management.
There is a fantastic opportunity for a native-level Italian Moderator to provide online moderation services to our clients.
This is a freelance, remote work opportunity, ideal for anyone who is interested in working some hours during the week and/or weekend.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Moderate user-generated content on our client sites along with posting client-created standard responses templates when required.
- Reviewing strong graphic images, and written content that violates the guidelines of the community.
- Escalating content and following escalation processes e.g. child safety, bomb threats, etc.
- Provide a positive and safe social experience for the users.
JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level Italian along with fluency in written and spoken English.
- You are a social media enthusiast. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media like the back of your hand.
- You’ll have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to “read” between the lines.
- Your background experience comes from either community management, translation, moderation, customer service or social media management.
- If you have professional and/or personal experience with the gaming industry, that would be superb as you’ll be immersed in the gaming world.
We are looking for candidates who have availability mainly across Friday, Saturday and Sunday for holiday cover. This is temporary work starting in November until January included. We can offer approximately a total of 20 hours per week.
Weekend availability is essential
At The Social Element, we place the protection of children at the heart of everything we do. We believe everyone has a responsibility to promote the welfare and safety of all children, regardless of their age, disability, gender identity, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. All candidates will have to agree to a criminal background check and provide details for 2 professional referees at the point of accepting an offer of work.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply upload your CV and a covering letter (or a link to your cover letter video if you prefer). *Make sure to include the following details in your cover letter/video, or we won’t be able to process your application:
- Details of your social media and community management experience
- Details of where you are currently based/located
- Details of your written and spoken language levels (as relevant)
- Why you are interested in working with The Social Element
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.
Powered by JazzHR