Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The Product manager of MCB DIgitAll Tribe has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services, channel formulas and processes within one or more segments and is familiar with the relationship between these aspects, with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience.
The Product Manager has to grow SME and Mid Corpotate business by creating new or improved products and processes. Understands SME and Mid Corporate business needs, bank’s products and services, is in tune with legal requirements and is able to create and innovate new ways of increasing customer satisfaction and bank’s income on products and services.
1. Develops and implements the best processes for products and services for legal entities.
2. Initiates change based on feedback from internal stakeholders, from legal requirements and customer feedback.
3. Responsible for the analysis, takes the buy in of all stakeholders and follows up towards a conclusion and approval
4. Creates specifications for IT team and follows up until the development is done and put in production. Makes sure that testing is done properly and customer experience is good.
5. Responsible for the documentation necessary from legal point of view, according to internal regulations and also for the specifications needed to be included in the sales and marketing materials.
6. Follows up competition developments and legal requirements and comes up with initiatives meant to maintain or improve ING’s competitive advantages.
7. Responsible for the overall buget & profitability of the products for SME & Mid Corporates.
8. Responsible to take an active role in the QBR planning and execution.
9. Is expected to actively participate in AGILE ceremonies of the squad.
What you bring to the team
1. Strong knowledge on companies needs and products and services with focus on products.
2. Understanding of process and project management steps used in delivering solutions
5. Ability to interpret and / or write business documentation and process specifications.
capacity to work under pressure.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Romanian)
9. 3+ years of experience in banking & 2+ years proven experience in a similar role would be a plus.
If we caught your eye, let’s chat and see how we can build the bank of the future together!