Delbridge Solutions is growing!
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Toronto, USA, and Europe, we provide world-class software solutions for Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Business Intelligence, and Sales Performance Management. Majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and ambitious individuals who share our passion for growth!
Who you are:
You are an experienced Data Engineer looking to move out of the shadows and into a highly visible role working on exciting platforms. You want an opportunity to grow your technical expertise by learning new technologies. You want to be recognized for your innovation and your insights. As a client-focused, technologically-astute problem solver, you are ready to join a rapidly scaling mid-sized company that is effectively carving out their share of the market. You are ambitious, and you want to join a company that is ready to invest in you the way you invest in them.
You want to:
Be recognized. You want to move up the ranks quickly. You want your achievements to be applauded and appreciated.
Be an innovator. You want to bring your ideas to the table and see them implemented.
Be a leader. You want to customize smart solutions and work in partnership with our clients. You want to mentor junior team members.
What you will be doing as our Data Engineer:
- Assistance. Assist in necessary software investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine solution feasibility
- Development. Develop their productivity skills by learning source control, editors, the build system and other tools as well as testing best practices
- Tasks. Capable of taking well-defined sub-tasks and completing these tasks
- Architecture. Develop knowledge of a single component of our architecture
- Support. Develop module specifications and supports data design
- Meetings. Participate in business analysis, systems analysis/consulting and systems design
- Follow standards. Make use of application development standards for designing, building and maintaining applications, applications components and common services including the use of standard languages and tools
What you will bring to the team and Delbridge Solutions:
- University degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management is required
- Good oral and written knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite in general and Excel in particular
- Functional knowledge of planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes within the Office of Finance would be a plus
- OLAP database experience (Oracle Essbase, Microsoft Analysis Services, IBM Cognos TM1) would be a plus
- Detailed knowledge of the application of modern database and big data technologies including the ingest of large volumes of content and data and the efficient and secure retrieval of highly targeted information for presentation to business applications
- Skills in handling large data requests and efficiently utilizing cloud resources for data request
- Current Stack: Python, AWS S3, CloudWatch, EMR Spark, Airflow, Apache Hive (essentially SQL)
Why Delbridge Solutions:
As Delbridge Solutions grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, Delbridge Solutions wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and rewards your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand, Delbridge Solutions would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Delbridge Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR