We are currently seeking a highly talented, self-driven, detail-oriented and creative BI Engineer to join the Enterprise Data team. Embedded in the project team, the primary role will be to test and validate business intelligence solutions delivered to end users. The analyst will work in close collaboration with developers and business users across the company including Finance and Sales teams. The candidate will also participate in maintaining and developing the transversal tools proposed by the Data Quality team within the Corporate Data team.
• Work with business users to capture and analyse requirements from a data quality perspective;
• Collaborate with project teams to ensure best practices and data quality requirements are taken into account during the earliest phases of the project;
• Design, implement and execute test campaigns to validate user stories delivered during the project;
• Contribute in defining and implementing KPIs to measure data quality across the entire data pipeline;
• Automate quality control processes performed during development phases;
• Proactive in performing quality control operations such a monitoring and fixing data quality issues;
• Participate in designing /develop/ build and maintain frameworks and Api used within Enterprise data team (data quality framework/ ETL Framework, Migration tool/ Apis )
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT related field.
3+ years of experience working in BI with large data-sets.
• Think like an analyst work like a developer / engineer.
• Intermediate to advance experience with SQL (knowledge in Teradata SQL is a plus).
• Extensive experience in Quality Control (QC), testing and Data Quality Management.
• Experience with programming language (Java, Python, Shell scripting…) and version control (GIT).
• Experience working with agile methodologies and tools .
• Experience with reporting tools is a plus ( Microstrategy /tableau)
• Experience with ETL tool is a plus ( Informatica)
• Gamer and passionate about the industry is a plus.
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you will have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system and to the doctor on-site.
In addition, most of all, we guarantee you will enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.