Bitdefender, the technology leader in anti-malware software industry, is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join its rapidly growing Sales Development team. This position includes a sales quota based on annual targets and ongoing performance.
- Research, identify, and prospect for new clients using Sales Navigator and other tools provided by the company.
- Get up-to-speed as quickly as possible on Bitdefender’s Security Products and Services, through a combination of intensive onboarding and self-guided trainings.
- Qualify Outbound and Inbound Leads that are coming through the funnel.
- Become an expert on telephone, email, and social selling techniques to establish a cadence for connecting, scheduling, and managing meetings with a wide variety of business and technical decision makers within organizations.
- Be able to handle an average of 60 minimum calls/day minimum
- Utilize smart and targeted questions to ignite discussions about Endpoint Protection, virtualized data centers and SOCs.
- Build interest and create opportunities with new prospects by coordinating with Territory Managers and Sales Engineers.
- Conduct all activities in Salesforce, making sure to note all data related to Leads, Contacts and Accounts.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Ambitious, positive attitude and high desire to make an immediate and significant impact.
- Customer-facing attitude, empathy
- Strong communication skills (phone and email); presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and/or strong interest in selling Cybersecurity software and services.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to perform job functions independently with limited supervision.
- Effective in handling rejection.
- IT Sales experience
- Salesforce experience
The informations regarding the protection of your private data is available here
Powered by JazzHR