We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of service line equipment on work locations both on and off shore.
- Performs basic GeoBalance Applications operations through preparation of equipment for installation and services.
- Assists in the running of a job, clean up, repair, and preparation for next job.
- Monitors instruments and performs necessary calculations to assure quality of the data at the well.
- Works in the shop, assisting in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Must be able to visually identify various tool components by type and size and explain the function of each.
- Promotes good customer relations at the well site, and ensures customer satisfaction with results.
- Skills are acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and 3+years of experience in oil field drilling activities, including 2+ years of underbalanced drilling and/or managed pressure drilling.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Must have met the minimum competency requirements for Svc Operator-GBA.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
Comuna Aricestii - Rahtivani, Ploiesti, , 107025, Romania
Requisition Number: 69161
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.