An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within ERP family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel.
Will be part of EMEA SaaS Competence Center working on the projects across EMEA region (predominantly Western Europe).
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
• Higher education: Accounting, Business Administration, IT or similar
• 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
Experience/Technical/ Professional knowledge
• Preferably holds a professional qualification (eg accountancy)
• 5-7 years of demonstrable experience with ERP solutions at a consultancy or customer including business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery
• Strong awareness of some of the following applications. Oracle product and solution knowledge is desirable but not essential:
o Oracle Cloud Financials
o Oracle Cloud Supply Chain
o eBusiness Suite Financials or Supply Chain
o Other similar ERP application
• Detailed functional knowledge of all the major business processes and associated functionality in the finance and supply chain domain
• A creative and agile problem-solver
• Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in blueprint and design sessions. Have been through at least 3 complete implementation cycles
• Experience with interacting with third party resources, including offshore teams
• Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants and vendors through various initiatives
• Strong team building skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with distributed team members
• Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members
• Outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
• Must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas
• Can demonstrate a strong awareness of the differences between cloud and on-premise solutions and their benefits
• Commercially astute
• Deep, proven experience of their competence area
• Ability to present an argument: persuasive
• Excellent communication skills in English and Italian, both written and oral with strong presentation ability
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă