What will you do?
· Implement CI/CD pipline for applications based on Springboot, Angular;
· Manage deployments and infrastructure in IBM Cloud/Amazon/Azure Manage containers with OpenShift/Kubernetes;
· Design and automate network, server, and application status monitoring.
· Bridge the gap between developers and IT infrastructure
What do you need?
Tools knowledge and hands on:
· Git and GitHub
· Selenium (nice to have)
· Ansible (nice to have)
· Artifactory (Jfrog)
Programing knowledge and hands on (at least one):
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storaging your CV for the recruitment process