Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise tosales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community ofSales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable productpresentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating ourcustomer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers &partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of conceptincluding the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with productdevelopment about new releases and new functionality
This position is in the Applications SalesConsulting team responsible for business applications sales for USaccounts.We are seeking an experiencedand energetic Pre-Sales Solution Manager to support Oracle’s leading portfolioof applications and industry solutions.The role covers a wide range of sales consulting activities, typicallyaddressing the needs of the Application Sales Representatives, new and existingcustomers, and partners.
Lead the development and day-to-day team management including:
Sales Execution Task:
- Enforceconsistent presales processes, including opportunity management, dry-runs anddiscovery sessions, to ensure superior demos and presentations.
- Monitor theimpacts of each presales team member, throughout each sales cycle
- Balance theutilization level of the team, including investment in business developmentactivities as necessary to build the pipeline for the aligned sales teams
- Developsvalue propositions exploiting Oracle's total product and solutions capabilityin the designated industry
- Worksclosely with and builds relationships with other Oracle Lines of Business,including Sales Management, Strategy, Development and Oracle Sales Consulting.
- Build andlead a highly motivated and high performing team of Sales Consultants
- Lead andinspire the team through your own example to drive outstanding success for ourcustomers, partners and the sales teams that the Sales Consultants support
- Provideleadership for the team to ensure that KPI’s are clearly defined and met
- Work with theOracle Recruitment and Sales Academy teams to ensure that the team is fullystaffed and trained
- Setobjectives and review the performance of the Sales Consulting team members andtake action to ensure targets are met and individual Sales Consultants aredeveloped
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Sales Consultingteam in support specific opportunities
Team Development Tasks:
- Identifyareas of development for each team member and work with each to define andexecute a tailored learning plan. Foster an atmosphere of continuous learningand improvement
- Monitor thedevelopment activities for your team members toward their industry and solutionlearning goals
- Support, coach and mentor individuals in achievementof their personal development needs.Manage competencies of the team to anticipate and meet demand.Provide skills development and training whererequired to provide these competencies
- Provide formal oral and written feedback to yourteam members during annual performance management reviews, and ongoing goalreview check-ins.
- Prefer 2-4years leading and managing teams.
- Prefer 3-5years business work experience with Cloud Applications / PaaS / SaaS
- 2-4 years of Oracleor other Financials and/or HCM Suite applications related experience desirable
-Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
What We Offer:
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international ITprovider providing an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and besuccessful. Specifically related to the Pre-Sales role in the Pre-Sales Centrewe provide:
- An environment that isfocused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to trainon new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deployingtechnical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging andinteresting work environment with the possibility for interaction withcolleagues, customers and partners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities todevelop yourself and your career
- Attractive salary andbenefits
Pleasesubmit your CV in English! Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).