Possess the relative skills and experience in all aspects of Turning / Milling to manufacture metallic components to specified
quality standards, on a CNC and / or Conventional Turn and/or Mill centre.
Job Responsibilities Principal Responsibilities:
- Prepare the half-finished good for the machining operation;
- Run the CNC program, according to the operating instruction and technical specifications;
- Perform the measurement and checking of the machined components, using measurement tools, according with requirements and technical specifications;
- Notify immediately the Production Supervisor when identify technical problems in CNC machine running/ operating;
- Load and handle the components in a safe way using the proper lifting/ transportation equipments;
- Ensure the traceability of the machined components by filling in the required data in the specific IT systems (ex SAP MII)
- Ensure that all the products meet the quality requirements and technical specifications;
- Participate to the daily work shift opening meeting;
Minimum Job Qualifications
REQUIRD QUALIFICATIONS:Education: Technical High/ Professional School Degree, preferable in Machining/ Mechanical field Licenses: crane operator E category Minimum necessary experience: 2 Years
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.