Supply Chain Planning Solutions Architect (m/w/d)
Are you passionate about SAP Planning topics? Would you like to work with the latest solutions in the area? Would you like to be part of a boutique consulting team which values exceptional work, creativity and initiative, as well as friendly, supportive colleagues?
Then Westernacher Consulting is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for a Supply Chain Planning Solutions Architect
- Are an expert in Supply Chain Planning (IBP, APO and ERP or S/4 HANA)
- Have experience with process management and agile methodology
- Have expertise in analyzing and translating business information and technical design into an architectural documentation
- Speak several languages – not only English and German, but also the language of “Business” and “IT”. You can translate technical requirements into a language the client could understand
- Have a clear understanding about the technical impact planning processes can bring about
- Have a can-do attitude and see solutions instead of problems
- Enjoy customer communication
- Are not afraid to take responsibility and enjoy being in the forefront
Your daily focus:
- Define processes and organization design which fit the customer’s planning processes best
- Definite an optimal IT solution for the customer
- Take responsibility for the implementation of the solution and the team delivery
- Contribute to the further development of our Planning and Analytics know-how
- Mentor and train less experienced consultants
- Prepare and present project proposals
WE offer you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Home office
- Opportunity to work on innovative projects and grow professionally
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large-sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR