Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 75,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Analyst Warehouse Logistics
Pitesti, RO, 110101
We are looking for an Analyst Warehouse Logistics for our Warehouse Logistics department.
- Support the optimum use and development of Warehouse systems and processes;
- Manage small projects/orders (e.g., series follow-up projects in existing structures, series transfer projects, etc.) and coordinate project members (e.g.,. call meetings, take votes, etc.);
- Cooperate in implementing unit-specific systems in plants worldwide;
- Receive change requests and coordinate with departments;
- Agree on data transfer and program planning with customers, agree on delivery dates;
- Analyze data and derive actions/suggestions for improvement.
- Validate the results achieved, gaps in implementation and degree of control over the processes.
- Good PC knowledge MS office (Excel, Power Point, etc.);
- Availability for business travel;
- University degree in IT or technical field;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Knowledge of English - advanced level.
- Knowledge of Warehouse specific host formats 11/01, 11/04, 41/40, 11/11, 14/10, 10/03 constitutes an advantage.
- Knowledge of DRX internal DRX Warehouse system and processes constitutes an advantage.
- Opportunities and advancement opportunities for employees with the corresponding requirement profile.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.