Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy hands-on technical work and working with data?
Join our Digital Technology - Data Analytics Team
Our team is responsible for Data platform architecture and operations. You will be part of the team implementing next gen data platform. Partner with CTO team to align on Enterprise standards, continue to position D&A technology to support the growing demands across BH.
Partner with the best
You will design, build and implement production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture. Using AWS native or custom programming and partners with data engineering, architecture and cloud team members.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and supporting reusable frameworks to ingest, integrate and provision data
- Automating of end to end data pipeline with metadata, data quality checks, and audit
- Building and supporting a big data platform on the cloud
- Building and supporting data pipelines for data extraction, transformation, and loading processes using cloud native services or custom scripting using python, pyspark, spark etc.,
- Designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS D7A services AWS services in combination with RedShift, DynamoDB, Lambda, Glue, Athena, EMR, Spark etc.,
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mathematics, or related field with a minimum of 3 yrs of experience in information technology
- Have 3+ yrs' experience in data warehouse/data lake technical architecture
- Have minimum of 3 yrs of Big Data and Big Data tools - Redshift, Redshift, S3, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, Python, Pyspark etc.
- Have experience in Kafka, Spark, Hadoop is preferred
- Have 3+ yrs of experience working in cloud data platforms or tools " AWS experience is preferred
- Have experience with Database Architecture & Schema design
- Have familiarity with batch processing and workflow tools like AirFlow
- Have AWS certifications will be a plus
- Have full professional proficiency in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.