The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Junior Software Tester who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience.
- Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.
- University graduate - University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and telecommunication, Informatics).
- Practical experience of at least 1 year in testing.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both orally and written. French is a plus.
- Good understanding of the product development process.
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile - SCRUM).
- Experience with testing and bug reporting tools (JIRA, TestRail).
- Knowledge of web testing, functionality, usability testing.
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL queries is a plus.
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify) is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP is a plus
Desirable personal skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas.
- Analysis and synthesis abilities.
- Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Open to changes and self-improvement.
- Creativity, initiative, curiosity.
Benefits that you can enjoy
- training and development programs, to expand your mind
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter
- gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun
- all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access.
- extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams
- bikes to borrow, for free rides.
- parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels orHAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs andJust Dance.