AllCloud is looking for a talented and passionate CloudOps Engineer to join our success. As CloudOps Engineer, You will work with a team of cloud experts and be responsible for responding to customer requests and troubleshooting issues within their cloud environment. The position is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires excellent customer service skills.
AllCloud is a global professional services company providing organizations with tools for cloud enablement and transformation. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an official AWS Authorised Training Partner (ATP). AllCloud helps clients connect their front office and back office by building a new operating model that allows them to harness the benefits of both Salesforce and AWS. With over 12 years of experience and a portfolio with thousands of successful cloud deployments, AllCloud serves clients across the globe. AllCloud has offices in Israel, Europe, and North America.
- Answer client configuration questions
- Provide complete remote services including incident management, installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Assist with customer integrations
- Interact with DevOps team to resolve issues with third-party products
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 4 + years of experience working in a Linux and Windows environment
- Problem-solving and high independent learning abilities
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills as well as the ability to prioritize support issues
- Worked in a DataCenter and has monitoring skills
- Passionate and customer-focused
- 3 + years of experience working with network and security environments
- Scripting: Bash / Python
- On-call shift rotation during nights and weekends. Must be willing to be a part of a rotation to support necessary coverage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Knowledge in AWS Services: EC2, Lambda, ECS, VPC, EBS
- Monitoring System: DataDog, New Relic, OpsView, Nagios
- Knowledge in Containers technology ( K8s / EKS / Docker )
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.