The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Team Lead for the IT-CRM Web Development team in our Bucharest studio. The web development Team Lead is both the manager of multiple developers and the technical lead on one or more products. These products support Ubisoft's personalized customer communication for community, support or marketing purpose.
The development team is part of a global product team and this position involves daily interactions with colleagues in France, Canada and the USA.
If you are passionate about delivering the most performant and scalable products by leveraging the right technology to bring the most value, let's discuss.
Regarding Team management
· Lead by example and ensure the team motivation and commitment to the department objectives
· Assess the team performance and help members grow
· Handle recruitment and induction of new team members
· Proactively propose evolutions to process and methodologies to help the team
· Support the agile squads in bettering their organization to provide the maximum value
Regarding Technical leadership
· Work with project managers on estimating the feasibility and complexity of new products/features
· Design the architecture of new products/features autonomously or with an architect
· Provide best practices and make sure they are respected
· Provide daily support to team members on ongoing development
· Interface with OPS teams hosting the products
· Propose and plan to adopt new technologies and new way to use technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of development experience
· 2+ years of development team leading experience
· Excellent knowledge of web development best practices for performance, security and maintainability
· Microsoft development stack expert
· Agile practitioner and advocate
· Experience designing highly scalable system
· Marketing Automation tool knowledge (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign Manager …) is a plus
· Fluency in English
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.