Oracle Service Cloud is part of Oracle’s cloud offerings. Oracle Service Cloud makes it possible for its customers to better understand their customers and quickly deliver the right answers at the right time through web customer service, cross-channel contact center, and provide fast service in the field, connect silos, or adhere to policies and regulations.
As Principal Test Automation Engineer with Oracle Service Cloud, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and maintain extensible test framework.
- Develop and maintain test scripts based on that framework
- Work closely with dev teams in defining tests efficiently
- Execute the tests regularly, debug and fix any issues promptly
- Effective communication within the team and with other teams
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background:
- 7+ yrs. Test automation experience and should be an expert on Java, Selenium BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, RESTASSURED
- Must have experience in architecting and building test automation framework, preferably for testing large-scale microservices solutions
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with development build and deployment environment (e.g. Maven, Github, Jenkins)
- Good experience with API (REST) Test automation
- Understanding or Exposure to DevOps and worked in CICD environments
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or related field.
- A highly organized individual who works well under pressure to complete tasks that meet tight schedules.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products. Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).