Microservices (nice to have)
Why CRED’s Polish Team?
CRED is a members-only app that offers exclusive rewards for paying bills by credit card. CRED app has 14 million members, 8+ million Monthly Active Users.
It is a top global fin-tech startup.
CRED has one of the best technical working environments for tech talents to flourish and it has business results to prove it with over 900 million USD in investment and over 4 billion USD valuation.
When you join CRED’s Polish Team your technical talents will be challenged to design and develop cutting edge technical solutions from scratch which will be a vital part of CRED’s existing business that already processes millions of transactions and terabytes of data daily.
You will work on a totally new social app that will become a part of CRED’s ecosystem.
CRED Polish Team is an independent, vital extension of existing 200+ IT engineers, which is a sweet spot for accelerating your career as the organization is big enough to give you all the perks of the biggest players in IT sector while still having a dynamic startup environment with a lot of individual freedom and new job opportunities appearing in CRED every week.
Working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing : you are working with the best talent around you. We are building the first team in Poland, 100% remote
Getting started : ASAP
We offer :
Tools used :
Organization of work :
Task / Responsibilities :
Nothing is impossible" approach to problem-solving
Recruitment stages :
0. Verification of object-oriented programming and algorithmic skills (programming assignment to prepare at home)
1. Exploratory call (introduction and set context)
2. Machine coding / Project round - the task is to refactor the existing code or implement an application according to a given specification
3. Technical talk - a conversation about topics related to programming problems are discussed, e.g. how would you approach solving a given algorithmic problem.
4. Decision + final negotiations
You will get a sign-on bonus with your first monthly salary that will be an equivalent of 20% of your yearly salary. The condition is to work for 12 months.
The bonus must be returned in the event of the candidate's voluntary departure before working with CRED for 12 months.
The Polish team recruitment coordinator for the CRED company is Funmedia sp. z o.o. from Wrocław.