Position Summary :
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and consistency of service delivered to the client, while maximizing Celergo's contribution profitability and increasing client satisfaction on Celergo's largest and most complex accounts.
The Service Delivery Manager's goal is to turn the management of each account from being reactive to proactive. The SDM is to be proactive, relationship focused, and generating revenue while retaining the client business.
The SDM is also responsible for understanding each client specific process in order to make key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains.
The SDM must also work with his / her team members in other regions to effectively roll-up data, reports, and roll out new processes relating to the account.
This position reports to the Manager of SDMs. Each client account manager that works on specified enterprise accounts will be responsible for informing the SDM of client status, issues, and recommendations that will need to be managed by the Service Delivery Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of each Enterprise Client's payrolls globally
This is and should be a fluid document that continues to grow.
of the following month.
2. Coordinate a quarterly call with the client to discuss metric trends and remediation plan potentially on-site.
3. Manage the assembly and delivery of timely and accurate client-custom reports, including ensuring all CAMs are completing timely inputs of needed data.
Inclusive of global aggregated reports, GLs, and / or Billing templates.
4. Responsibility for interacting with the client, client's complete satisfaction with Celergo, and meeting or exceeding client contractual Service Level Agreements, including :
5. Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively.
6. Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
Join us to #workhappy and #makeyourmark!
Explore our COVID-19 page https : / / to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP : ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve.
Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP : ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws.
We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace.
Click https : / / to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.