What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking, and agile development so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for a CRM Developer who shares the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
You’ll be working at the heart of top innovation projects for some of the most hyped industries at this moment. Together with our team, you’ll be helping us assume responsibility for various roles inside the team.
Tech experts from Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova are welcome to join our team. There is no need for a work permit and we can speed up your transition to Romania with a fast recruitment process and a solid relocation package. Intermediate English language skills are necessary as most of our projects are international.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with business system analysts, architects, and IT applications owners to understand, document, and design CRM processes and needs;
- Manage the full development life cycle;
- Participate in root cause/corrective action activities for production-related problems and incidents; offer support and apply necessary solutions to fix them;
- Coordinate the design and development for new and existing CRM modules and interfaces;
- Participate in solution validation meetings and recommend the best technical solutions for implementation;
- Help junior colleagues, and guide them for best practice implementations.
What will help you succeed
- Technical background;
- Good understanding of the web-based/cloud-based applications’ architecture;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in implementing/developing business solutions (banking industry and CRM solutions would be a plus);
- Knowledge of (at least) one of these programming languages: Java, C#, PHP;
- Experience with technical analysis (creating functional and technical documentation);
- Ability to create data models (according to the good practices);
- Good knowledge of PL-SQL or TSQL;
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows administration;
- Knowledge of integration through web services and/or message queues;
- Banking industry experience is a plus;
- Siebel CRM 7.x and 8.x implementation for Order Management, Account Management, Campaign management;
- Design and development of Siebel 7.x and 8.x applications;
- Siebel Configuration, Workflows, EAI, JMS Queues, Web Services, VBC, e-Script, Product configuration, Open UI;
- Should have Siebel EIM knowledge;
- Should have PL/SQL, Shell Script, Unix skill set.
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies;
- Monthly meal tickets;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote/Work from home;
- Private medical care @ Medicover;
- Access to learning & growth programs;
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card/FitPass;
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti;
- Q parties & team experiences;
- Referral & loyalty bonuses;
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents;
- Kids’ Christmas parties.
Powered by JazzHR