Complete estimation of steel constructions as per structural and architectural blueprints and design shop drawings or erection drawings, using Microsoft Excel and other specific software while ensuring that all project criteria are met.
- Gather, examine and interpret information from project documents: specifications, structural plans, architectural plans, and structural steel connections from the plans or from the engineer;
- Complete estimation – take off for all steel elements used for structural projects;
- Complete estimation for connections between elements: connection material bolts and welds;
- Report discrepancies and missing information from the bidding documents;
- Detect possible problems between structural and architectural building parts and propose solutions;
- Complete necessary key plans and lists (with specific software and Excel) to identify the steel elements and connections estimated;
- Generate the necessary reports to be delivered to the client.
- Technical faculty diploma;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, specifications, governmental regulations, drawings and job specifications;
- Self-organized, attentive, capable to take decision based on accumulate knowledge;
- Computer skills;
- Excel medium level knowledge;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Good learning and communication skills.
We will provide a training program upon hiring for specific standards, norms and software (6-8 weeks).
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Continuous professional development;
- Superior and modern work environment;
- Accident insurance, business travel insurance and private medical care;
- Recognition program for loyalty;
- On-site daycare center for employee’s children ages 2 to 5;
- Meal tickets for working days;
- Day off for public holidays from weekends;
- Profit-sharing program for all employees;
- Private and free parking;
- Social and sports activities.