What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking, and agile development so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for mid-level Automation Testers who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
You’ll be working at the heart of top innovation projects for some of the most hyped industries at this moment. Together with our team, you’ll be helping us produce detailed test plans, test cases, and test scenarios for functional testing.
What you’ll do
- Prepare and execute test plans, test cases, and test scenarios;
- Responsible to produce detailed test plans, test cases, and test scenarios for functional testing;
- Responsible for delivery of all agreed testing documentation and execution of tests;
- Identify and raise defects in the specific tools;
- Attend technical skills training;
- Develop and enhance Manual Testing expertise;
- Apply effective communication skills with team interaction;
- Gain an understanding of the business context and technical environment.
What will help you succeed
- At least 2 years of experience in testing (QA);
- General IT knowledge & background (ADB, Java concepts – understanding concept level);
- Previous experience with bug tracking system tools (ex.Jira) and test management tools (ex.Zephyr);
- Strong knowledge of functional and regression testing;
- Capable to cover multiple applications;
- Good communication;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Planning, time management skills;
- Awareness of the software development life cycle;
- Awareness of testing tools and methods.
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies
- Monthly meal tickets
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote/Work from home
- Private medical care @ Medicover
- Access to learning & growth programs
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card / FitPass
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti
- Q parties & team experiences
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents
- Kids’ Christmas parties
Powered by JazzHR