As HR Administrative Specialist you will support the HR Advisor, management and employees of the Romanian entities of Mazarine Energy. You are responsible for a wide range of support activities inside our HR Department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database and posting job ads. An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Legal & HR Department;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations e.g.)
- Provide assistance to HR projects (meetings, training, surveys e.g.) and take minutes;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, timesheet, leaves, e.g.);
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees;
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database;
- Responsible for the HR administration/back office process;
- Supporting the local management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role;
- Basic oil & gas industry knowledge preferred;
- Able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure;
- Knowledge of labor laws;
- Fluent in both the Romanian and English language (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy (MS Office package, in particular) and affinity with technology;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Empathetic, energetic, pro-active;
- Open and good communicator.