As a Senior SolutionEngineer, you are responsible for
· - Deliver Quality Suites byunderstanding Product scope & Requirements.
- Exposure to validating procedures for majorTelecom Service providers.
- Shall be able to derive Test Suites pertainingto field usage, use case scenarios, Functional, System and Application usage.
· - Deliver Quality Test Suites for ServiceAvailability, User Experience and focus on Key Performance Measurements.
- Responsible for Product Quality/Feature andreview the field findings and continuously augment Test Suites.
· - Team Work with Developmentand System Engineering in delivering Test Scope, Procedures in advance andconsolidate validation scope.
· - Develop Test suites using Robust Automation frame works wherepossible.
· - Create Product validation Environment mimicking customer scenarios, andsupport team for the same. Collaborate with peer teams in issue discussion andreproduction.
· - Workindependently and Mentor Team where needed.
· - To bePassionate about Technology, Product Architecture and look ahead for theEmerging trends. Shall review the Architecture, Functional & DesignSpecifications.
· - Shallhave 3 – 7 years’ proven product validation experience in Telecom & DatacomProducts. Product experience in IMS, VoLTE and RCS is advantageous.
· - Shallhave worked on Embedded Systems with Linux/RTOS, and conversant withMulti-Slot, Multi-Processor, Switching and HW/SW Integration internals.
· - Shall bethorough with Linux/RTOS OS, and should be conversant with Administration,Configuration and debugging skills.
· - Savvywith Linux, Virtualization, Network Administration and responsible for creatingthe product environment independently.
· - Productvalidation expertise with any of these VoIP (SIP/H.323), Networking and IPSecurity Technologies is desired.
· - Experience in Release Planning, Tracking is desired.
· - Shallpossess excellent verbal & communication skills, and expert in writing TestPlans, Test Procedures, and Release Plans.
· - Shallwork with peer teams and remote teams and shall be team player.
· - Mustwork effectively with peer teams and understand the cultures
· - Must beable to work independently
- Possessexcellent oral and written communication skills
Detailed Description andJob Requirements
Responsible fordeveloping, applying and maintaining quality standards for company productswith adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executessoftware test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommendscorrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop qualitystandards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing,testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards andprocedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fullycompetent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or superviselower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant tofunctional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).