The TAC iLAB engineer is the owner for designing, building, and maintaining the test environment of each product family.
He provides support for test verification requirements in redline areas. He is responsible for the user satisfaction while using TAC iLAB.
Business Skills Requirements :
1. Communication Skill Can effectively communicate with junior-level customers or internal personnel. Be able to understand and analyze customer requirements and provide effective answer.
2. Problem troubleshooting - Have technical skills of related to product I&C, product maintenance & support.
3. Problem Solving skill Able to understand solutions and implement them or communicate them effectively to front line for implementation.
Professional Knowledge Requirement :
1. Access Network technologies
2. Wireless technologies
3. Network general knowledge ( IPv4, routing protocols, network typology)
Other Requirements :
Availability of international travel