- Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Develops, negotiates and tracks joint Action Plans with the partner
- Discovers partner’s pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
- Checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives the upgrade of the partner level.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system
- Experience selling software velocity/high volume sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Understands channel community, industry and market
- Advanced English & French language knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to the partner community
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă