- Install PCs, laptops, physical or virtual servers, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
- Account management and access troubleshooting – unlock, assist with password reset and MFA (re)configuration.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues at desk or remote.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues at desk or remote.
- General operating systems(Windows/Mac/Linux) administration, security patching, upgrades, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring maximum system availability and security.
- Configure/reconfigure switch ports and firewall rules based on user requirements and with the appropriate approvals.
- Monitoring and problem resolution for all user/server/storage/network devices.
- Takes over and drives EDR system alerts to closure.
- Performs data center tasks as cabling, racking of hardware etc
- Maintains the IT asset inventory up to date.
- Knowledge of server and desktop operating systems like Windows and Windows Server, MacOS, Linux types network cabling standards.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft cloud services as O365, SharePoint etc
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and platforms, such as VMware.
- Knowledge of networking and network security concepts.
- Familiar with working in environments where security standards and policies apply.
- Familiar with incident management and IT ticketing system concepts and tools.
- Knowledge of endpoint security concepts, such as data encryption(at rest and in transit), EDR, etc
- Experience in providing user support.
- Nice to have – hands on experience in a data center.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- BE Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science)
- Access to a variety of trainings for self-development
- Floating Holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Attractive compensation scheme
- Health subscription
- Flexible program
- Access to various events organized by the company
Powered by JazzHR
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă