Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is theworld's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardwaresystems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
SupportRenewal Representative, Dutch Language
Asa member of Oracle's Support Organization, you will be responsible foranswering inbound customer calls and emails as it pertains to their supportrenewals. Following up on a subset of renewals in varying sized and customersin an assigned manner. You will educate customers on business practices and anyassociated contractual implications. Ensure customer awareness andunderstanding of applicable elements of the Support Portfolio. Manageexceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals.Identify and transfer leads to sales reps for new opportunities. Accuratelyforecast business targets and opportunities in assigned accounts.
Dutiesand tasks are standard with some variation. Excellent customer service skillsanswering phones and emails. Works independently within defined policies andprocedures. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and analyticalskills. Preferred qualifications: 2 years relevant experience and or BA/BSdegree preferred. Requires ability to gain acceptance of others in challengingsituations. Strong problem solving skills. Demonstrated leadership skills.
Theprimary focus of the Support Renewal Representative is to act as a customerliaison for all Premier Support Service’s questions and order quoting andprocessing. Working in a phone and email system taking the next request as theycome in from any Oracle customer regardless of the size. Support Renewal Repsare responsible for ensuring customer’s questions are answered and PO arereceived and processed for all support renewals. Support Renewal Reps areresponsible
for driving online quoting and POacceptance on line by customers as well as driving auto renewal and othercustomer automation.
SupportRenewal Representative II has at least two years customer service experiencewithin the software and/or related services industry.
• Demonstration of strength and confidencein interpersonal communications and diplomacy;
• Self-motivation and ability to think onone’s feet;• Ability to acquire new skills quickly;
•Effective management of multiple tasks and priorities.
• Answering inbound customer service 0800line calls and emails
• Drives automation through the Oraclestore
• Contact customers as required to ensurePO’s are issued prior to expiration, prioritizing communications based ondollar amount and customer need.
• Educates customers on business practicesand any associated contractual implications
• Ensures customer awareness andunderstanding of applicable elements of the Support Portfolio
• Manages exceptions for customers withissues that may delay or inhibit renewals
• Perform contract maintenance as requestedby Customers such as contact changes, address/site updates• Accurately forecasts business
• Work as a team sharing the work loadacross the org, regardless of account assignment or comp plan
•Continual building/refining customer service skills and knowledge
•Demonstrated ability to learn new and often complex business systems quicklyand effectively
• Ability to effectively navigate Oracleand leverage appropriate resources at appropriate times
• Comprehension of the Oracle salesprocess/cycle and Business Practice policies
• Demonstrated proficiency with e-mail,Word, Excel, Internet and sales systems
• Understands business use of Oracleproducts, services and future directions
•Knowledge of Oracle applications a plus
• Excellent communication and customerservice skills
• Takes initiative and uses all availableresources
• Excellent research and problem solvingskills
• Effectively manages time and prioritiesto meet service levels
• Self-motivated, focused, and driven toachieve goals
• Exercises judgment, initiative, anddiscretion when providing solutions to customers
• Able to apply knowledge and makedecisions with minimal direction from management
• Projects a positive, and professionalimage• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to suggest andimplement continual improvements
• Demonstrated ability to work incollaboration with others to achieve goals
• Demonstrated ability to learn newconcepts quickly and translate them to their job• Independent and resourceful
•Can handle multiple tasks effectively and can prioritize work to meetaggressive goals
•Bachelor’s degree or 2 years customer service experience preferred
As part of Oracle’s employment processcandidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process,prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employmentverification, salary verification, professional references, educationverification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable)