Do you have a passion for promoting cutting edge thought leadership? The Veeam Global Campaigns Team is seeking an experienced campaign manager to lead its Thought Leadership campaign that promotes Veeam’s vision and point of view in the market.
As part of this role, the Campaign Marketing Manager - Thought Leadership will be responsible for managing a thought leadership council made up of Veeam influencers and business leaders to develop the cadence and content topic for the campaign. The Thought Leadership Campaign Manager will also build the execution plan for the campaign including a mix of tactics from PR, AR, Social, SEO, email marketing, digital marketing, and regional activities to promote Veeam’s thought leadership around the world and elevate the Veeam brand
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Build a quarterly calendar of thought leadership topics based on feedback from Veeam influencers and business leaders.
· Define the target audience and message teaming with product marketing for each thought leadership theme.
· Develop and manage the bill of materials and execution plan for the thought leadership plan including Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Social, Search Engine Optimisation, email marketing, digital marketing, and regional marketing activities.
· Analyze data to monitor the success of the campaign and optimize activities based on data-driven findings
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results
· Stays abreast of marketing best practices in the industry to ensure programs are cutting edge
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proven experience in Business to Business technology marketing
· Experience in leading thought leadership types of campaigns
· Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
· Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills
· Analytical thinker with proven ability to measure and govern decisions throughout the campaign lifecycle
· Strategic, big picture thinking with a detail orientation that drives projects to the end.
· Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter