Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for a SAP Junior Consultant Transportation Management and Yard Logistics (m/f/d)
- Support in conception and implementation of customer processes for Transportation Management and Yard Logistics using latest Technologies of SAP
- Configuration of SAP TM / YL incl. Testing and documentation
- Define customer specific solutions in close collaboration with customer stakeholder
- Support the development team by creating specifications and test scripts
To join our team you need
- Bachelor and/or Master´s degree in Informatics, Engineering, Logistics or similar
- Passion for logistics and related end to end processes
- Eager to learn about new technologies and how to use them
- Enjoy working in a global environment
- Very good English, both oral and written
- Fluent German is a plus
- Very good logical and reasoning skills
- Good team player with communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Strong consulting skills, ability to suggest multiple options for business process improvements involving future process changes with pros and cons under each option
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Mentoring program & Trainings
- Private medical insurance
- Meal slips
- 25 vacation days & 1 Happy-Off Day
- Language tuition / Professional training
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR