We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed. We believe in empowerment and ownership for every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform.
What a day is like:
You will be owning the technical implementation of the integration projects assigned to you, including all aspects of the technical side of the project, solution architecture, it's implementation and support through testing, go-live, and hyper care. In this journey, you will be participating in client-facing calls to support your Project Manager on the technical subjects that are discussed, or to advise on the buyer solution implementation making sure that onboarding will be a success.
Aside from the creative work, we are also supporting the connex teams as support where we act as a technical escalation point for complex issues, or "technical writers" when we need to document different ways of doing things, or creating training material for not so technical people.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Experience with transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, web APIs (REST / SOAP)
Experience with CSV, XML, EDI or any other type of document business standards
Experience in data transformation technologies (XSLT, RegEx).
Business level in written and verbal English;
Business level in written and verbal French;
Highly data-driven mindset and a passion for analytics.
Strong prioritisation and collaboration skills
Open-minded and always driven by a can-do attitude, willing to discover smarter ways of doing regular things.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
You also have:
A Bachelor's degree in Technology or Computer Science
Experience in e-Invoicing or data integration projects.
Capability to lighten up the environment
More a team of teams attitude than a lonely knight one.
Additional requirements depending on opening (mid-level; senior-level):
2+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS support or software integration
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!