Sustainalytics has been a leading independent provider of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research for the last 25 years.
Our insights are used by clients to make better informed investment decisions, engage with companies in relation to their business activities and drive change.
Sustainalytics is a growing organization with 700 employees and 17 offices globally. We have a flexible and supportive working culture and empower our employees to progress and develop quickly in an entrepreneurial environment.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com
Under COVID-19 circumstances, all Sustainalytics employees are now working from home. More than ever, ESG factors are critical to building a more ethical and sustainable global economy.
Our teams need passionate colleagues to join us in delivering quality research products to our clients worldwide.
Our recruitment and selection process is continuing via phone or video meetings. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
We rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
The Digital Operations team ensures the smooth communication among several teams of the organization, aiming to facilitate information flows across the research value chain.
The team’s main operational functions :
1. Support the client relations team to address clients’ requests and inquiries with respect to specific research needs.
2. Manage, from a business perspective, the data related to the researched entities that are provided by our products.
3. Work closely with the ICT teams to provide the necessary technical configuration of the internal and external platforms and tools.
4. Facilitate process definition and validation of research information flows and handles complex cross-team issues.
5. Lead ad hoc cross-team quality and efficiency improvement projects.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Data Analyst in the Digital Operations team will be involved in a broad range of tasks, combining independent work and collaboration with various stakeholders with the aim to deliver timely and high-quality research to clients.
The main responsibilities for this position will be :
For this purpose, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to ensure the timely support for company’s clients and prospects.
MUST HAVE :
Bonus if you have :