- Handle the end to end recruitment process, from profile calibration to extending the job offer to candidates
- Responsible for guiding candidates through Accesa`s recruitment flow and connecting them to our culture in order to optimize candidate's experience
- Drive the implementation of the talent strategy and priorities aligned to the objectives of the business lines
- Contribute at the design or customization of our flows and strategies to respond to specific challenges
- Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR & business decision-makers
- Act as a consultant for our managers in closing the deal with the candidate
- Take every opportunity to step in, assume actions and decisions that would position you & our team as a trusted business partner
- Become a trusted advisor to our managers in order to identify current and future needs to supply proactive recruiting and ensure a continuous pipeline of candidates (both internal & external)
- Deliver market research reports and come up with strategies to grow new technological areas
- Apply our competency based interview to accurately assess candidates’ fit with our culture and the role itself
Real impact one step at a time
Facilitate informed decisions and positive experiences among candidates and colleagues while driving business growth and supporting people accessing rewarding careers. Design and apply custom solutions to address complex issues in order to contribute to the business' scalability.
Join us in fostering a distinctive, people-first company culture that provides meaningful career experiences for our colleagues. Collaborate with all the cells within the HR department to better understand the challenges and priorities of our collective team and contribute to the way we shape and prepare our organization for the future.
As an HR team, we work as part of 5 highly-focused cells, led by subject matter expert. You will be in the company of 23 HR consultants that are always willing and keen to exchange knowledge about flexible-mindset, people-oriented ways of doing things and ways of facing a good challenge.
MATCH YOUR SKILLS
- 3+ years of working in an IT recruitment role
- Understanding of the IT industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Deep understanding and/or expertise in different HR areas
- Ability to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learn quickly, and take smart risks
- Great communicator and a growing mindset
- Able to come up with results-driven strategies while keeping the focus on people
- Self-starter who enjoys a challenge, gets things done with minimal direction
- Maintain a high awareness of industry and trends
- Existing network in the IT industry is a plus
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses