- Gather requirements from all business stakeholders and document the obtained information into business functionality descriptions
- Work together with the Solution Architect or Tech Lead to ensure that the identified solution is feasible and efficient
- Validate that the output of the solution's development is complete and in accordance with the identified requirements
- Maintain communication with client counterparts in a professional and goal-oriented manner
- Keep track of the release process and make sure the internal standards of the client are met
Real impact one step at a time
Our current projects are mainly for clients in the Financial Services industry for which we contribute with solution design, development, business analysis and platform support expertise, in order to deliver business critical functionality in ServiceNow. The high number of projects we are involved in and the complexity of the tasks, offer our team a great opportunity to continuously develop their knowledge.
As a ServiceNow Business Analyst you will be part of complex projects which will allow you to continuously develop your technical and analytical skills. You will have the chance to attend several technical and soft skills training programs sponsored by the company. We offer ample time for self-development and aim to maintain a relaxed and friendly work environment within our team.
The ServiceNow Area is part of the Smart Automation community within Accesa. Our community aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience and encourage efficiency, proactivity and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
- Good Knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform Capabilities
- Good German communication skills
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Process Modeling Knowledge
- Understanding of IT Business Processes
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to understand and express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills with great attention to detail and a solution-oriented perspective
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- ServiceNow Certifications are a plus
- ITIL v3, v4 Foundation certification
- Scrum Process Knowledge
- Knowledge in Database Modeling and SQL
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses