Did you knowthat at P&G we consider the SupplyNetwork Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Gettingthousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores inthe right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner reallydoes present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges thatP&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
All thesemissions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will workwith other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsibleto make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the rightcost.
We arecurrently recruiting for a RegionalTransportation Team (all Europe), located in Bucharest .
Here are some examples of missions youcould work on :
1. Partnership with logisticproviders for freight bill management
2. Ownershipof Tariffs : implementation of logistic contracts with transport serviceproviders
3. Internal and external businessrelationship management to drive competitive advantage
4. Cost and Key PerformanceIndicators Management : support Finance & Accounting for timely and correctaccounting processes
5. Identify opportunities forproductivity improvement and process standardization
6. Be the key contributor for newbusiness integrations
What we willoffer you?
to-day mentoring from yourmanager
Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, thebackground and strengths they bring to our organization.
We also support andencourage initiatives while promoting flexibility work.
We are anequal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Are youready to take the challenge?
What we arelooking for :