You will contribute to our effort of growing our capabilities when it comes to the Exchange and Microsoft 365 (Office 365) operations. We, on the other hand, will support your professional development and ensure that you are performing motivating and relevant tasks.
In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with the on-premises, hybrid, and pure Office 365 Exchange systems
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents, etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service by applying automation
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an important contribution to guaranteeing that our clients’ environments are secured, always up to date and that the tools used are tailored to meet the business requirements, from both a cost and a productivity perspective.
You will be able to use your skills as you go, in our test environments and perform practice exams to test your knowledge. You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences, establish connections with people that have similar roles from all over the world, and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with as presented directly by the vendor representatives.
In Accesa, we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills-oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a company-wide community of mentors and coaches. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you. We want to make sure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Knowledge of Office 365 services and on-premises Exchange
- Understanding TCP/IP from a server perspective
- Experience with complex Exchange migrations
It is also important that you:
- Are able to plan, manage your time and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
It will be a plus if you have a good experience with:
- M365 security fundamentals
- Hybrid deployments and migrations
- PowerShell Scripting
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses