Are you service-minded and want to work in an international environment?
We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our site in Bucharest. As a Game Presenter, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask.
We do not require any specific previous work experience, but we want you to have worked at least part-time for year or two, preferably with service-related tasks. We also require that you have conversational level of English. You will spend the first seven days of your employment with us in our Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera.
To apply you need to be:
- English language skills – conversational level
- Service-minded with good communications skills
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player – the shift work sometimes means there is change to schedules on short notice
- Responsible and dedicated – towards your work and your colleagues
- Professional, mature and with a natural ability to follow work rules
- Induction program tailored for the position needs
- Shift work (mornings, afternoons and night shifts)
- Career opportunity within a professional and fast-growing environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Subsidized gym-membership – 7card
- Branded loyalty gifts
- Private medical card
- Massage sessions
- Fruits Day
- Team activities